Friday 24 September 2010

Research into other R&B artists

I have decided to look at other music videos and compare them to Neyo's. Therefore I have researched other best selling R&B artists, and have looked at their videos and the storylines and R&B conventions they use in order to help me with my music videos. These are some of the artists I have looked at.

List of some of the biggest selling R&B/ Hip hop albums of all time in the United States:

1. Micheal Jackson - Thriller.
2. Whitney Houston - The Bodyguard.
3. Prince - Purple Rain.
4. TLC - CrazySexyCool.
5. Mariah Carey - Music Box.
6. Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life.
7. Usher - Confessions.
8. Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
9. Boyz II Men - Cooleyhighharmony.
10. Toni Braxton - Secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment